The Columbian Theatre
Foundation Inc. is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501C(3)
organization. Its membership elects a board of directors who oversee the
The story of The Columbian Theatre Foundation, Inc. is about people; we are only as strong, visionary, creative, and as industrious as the people that form our organization. From the very beginning of our story we have strived to be the standard of excellence in our community and the center of culture in our community. Our story starts in 1893 with J.C. Rogers, a banker from Wamego who attended the Chicago World’s Fair. What started as a train ride to Chicago to visit the highly publicized world’s fair, ended with a vision of a great venue that not only provided a place for entertainment but magnificent art as well.
- Provide a positive work environment built on respect and dignity.
- Embrace creativity as an essential component in the way we do business.
- Always strive to provide a welcoming and warm atmosphere.
- Continually increase our base of happy and supportive patrons.
- Contribute positively to our community.
- Recognize that profitability is essential to our future.
- Make every effort toward excellence.
The OZ/CT Foundation is guided by the following values as the cornerstone in all decision making: Stewardship, Community and Entertainment
Please contact Clint Stueve at
(785) 456-2029 or clint@ColumbianTheatre.com if
you are interested in joining this exciting journey.